Thursday, September 27, 2012

Huge Weekly Haul!

Oh Lord, I hope my mother doesn't read this post! She would die if she saw how much stuff I got this week! Honestly, I'm not even 100% sure if this is all of it, I may have missed a couple of polishes I got at the store! Don't worry, I don't plan on making this a regular habit so there's no need to call an interventionist! Without further ado, here is a shot of all of my nail swag - details to follow after!
huge weekly nail haul
Okay kids - on the top row here is butter LONDON Black Knight. Then comes Julep in Gayle, Olivia and Donna. Next is Lancome in Rose Boudoir and Midnight Rose. Finally my first Pomegranate polishes in Fiery and Princess of Persia!
nail polish haul
In this fine row is China Glaze in Man Hunt, Below Deck, Joy and 108 Degrees. Then it's my little Essie in Overboard and Color Club in By Design and finally OPI Dutch'ya Just Love OPI? Then a sweet little 7-surfaced file that I love!
nail polish haul
I also got some Pure Ice at the store, colors are Magic, Jaguar, Purple Reign and Electric! Then I also got my first set of dotting tools from Mash - yayyyy!
 nail polish haul
Here are my new 2012 Mash plates - soooo psyched about these and my OPI Alpine Snow!
nail polish haul
Whew! That is a lot of stuff! My wallet is in some serious pain but my fingers are seriously happy! Also, in order to validate my purchases and make myself feel a little better I would like to know, what is the most you've spent in a month on polish and accessories? Come on - 'fess up!!

If you want to see something swatched or have any questions, just let me know in the comments! :)

11 comments:

  1. OMG I WANT I WANT I WANTTTTT
    hihih
    im curious about the essie, the pink polishes and that grey kinda color from china glaze!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try out the Essie as well. The pink will be coming up on a post on Monday for Breast Cancer Awareness! Check out this post http://nails4dummies.blogspot.com/2012/09/fave-manis-and-random-question-question.html\
      The third mani down uses both Below Deck and Joy - it was the reason I bought these polishes! :)

      Delete
  2. You got some awesome stuff! Do you like the MASH stamping plates? I think I might get some, and is Alpine Snow good for stamping?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not very good at stamping! The original Mash plates weren't as good because the full nail designs weren't wide enough for my fingers but this 2012 set is getting rave reviews and they've widened the designs. I will certainly let you know as soon as I try them!

      Delete
    2. And as far as the Alpine Snow, I just got it but I think it will be good, it's very opaque for a while and goes on beautifully!

      Delete
  3. Bahaha, this made me giggle and you still might need an intervention!! I'm so cheap, I usually won't spend more than 5$ on a polish - that doesn't mean I'll get just one though! I haven't really paid attention to how much I spend in a month because I justify it with how cheap the polish is.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing, every nai polish freak dream :D
    Would love to see the Butter London one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be swatching that very soon! I just have to decide whether or not to wear undies. Then I need to decide if I should wear a polish under it. XD

      Delete
  5. WOW, Amazing haul and blog hun! I love it!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete

Please do not put any links in the comments! Your comment will be deleted, thank you! :)