Saturday, September 29, 2012

The World's Cutest Pedicure!

Gooooooood morning my lovely polish enthusiasts! I have something extra sweet for you this morning. Apparently my little angel Ella who is just 12 weeks old loves herself some Pomegranate Lacquer! She is swatching Fiery for you today!


Let me apologize in advance for two things. First off the pictures are not great, I have new respect for people who photograph infants, I must have taken 100 pictures and these were the best of the bunch! I don't know why the little stinker didn't just sit pretty for me? Second, this girls cuticles are a mess! I don't know what she was thinking, how embarrassing! But without further ado, here is the worlds cutest pedicure!!
 
 
Baby pedicure
 
baby pedicure
 
baby pedicure
 
baby pedicure
Isn't that adorable? I may be a little biased but who can resist baby toes? Certainly not me!!! Have a fabulous day!

6 comments:

  1. OH my gosh! That last photo is too cute for words!!!
    There is nothing more awesome than little baby feet. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I can't believe I'm halfway to 100, woo-hoo!!

      Delete

Please do not put any links in the comments! Your comment will be deleted, thank you! :)