Sunday, January 6, 2013

Frosty Plum Mani

Hello Monday! I kinda really liked this mani! I have struggled with figuring out how to use these fancy little pearls and I was surprised that it turned out as well as it did! At least I think so - you might be sitting there, scratching your head and wondering about my sanity! Don't worry...most people that know me do that all the time!
 
The white is Break The Ice from the Wet 'n Wild Megalast line. I really love this line. For under $2, it has a fantastic formula, great colors and I love the big brush! This color is a lot frostier than I managed to capture and is really quite beautiful. The purple is Jordana Glitters - Purple Glam. This polish was a wonderful surprise for me, almost a jelly sandwich in a bottle and I really love the shade of purple. I was actually able to look past the "hairy" glitters as they were very small and the polish was so pretty!
Frosty Plum Mani
Frosty Plum ManiFrosty Purple Mani
Are you guys proud of me that I managed to blog again? I'm proud...I patted myself on the back and gave myself a hug! I will see you soon!

3 comments:

Please do not put any links in the comments! Your comment will be deleted, thank you! :)