Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Abstract Stripes and Dots Nails

Good morning everyone, how are you all doing this fine Tuesday? I'm COLD!! When I went to take the kids to school this morning it was 12 degrees - brrrrrr! I had a pretty quiet weekend but I kind of like it that way. I haven't painted my nails in about 4 days so I'm really hoping to have time to do that very soon because I'm starting to jones for a nail polish fix!
 
I had absolutely no idea what I was going to do when I started this mani. I just grabbed some polish, a striper and a dotting tool and this is what came out of that! The base is two coats of Wet 'n Wild Megalast - Wet Cement. I really love this color!! It's mostly a brown but it has a touch of gray in it and it's a truly lovely neutral. Then for the stripes and dots I used Wet 'n Wild Megalast - On A Trip, NYC In A New York Color Minute - Lexington Yellow, China Glaze - For Audrey and OPI - If You Moust You Moust.
 
I really love how this turned out - what do you think? My husband even commented that he liked that and he usually couldn't care less - score!

Nails4Dummies - Abstract Stripes and Dots Nails
 
Nails4Dummies - Abstract Stripes and Dots Nails

2 comments:

Please do not put any links in the comments! Your comment will be deleted, thank you! :)