Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Neon Stripe Nails

Hello Tuesday peeps! Sorry I didn't get around to blogging yesterday, Mondays always seem to be here and gone before I can even think about it. It was a great day though and I even managed to squeeze in a nap!
 
I really love today's nail art and I'm pretty proud of how it turned out! Not only that, but it was easy and that's always a plus in my book. I think I'm finally getting the hang of this whole striping tape thing. Although I do have one role that has a crinkle in it and as I unroll it, it splits and really cheeses me off! The colors I used for undies, starting with the thumb are two coats of each of the following, Illmasqua - Prosperity, China Glaze - I'm With The Lifeguard, Catrice - Twist of Lemon, China Glaze - Papaya Punch and OPI - Kiss Me On My Tulips. The black was, of course, a England Camelot. I can see I'm gonna need a backup of that beautiful baby!
Nails4Dummies - Neon Stripes Tape Nails
 
That's right...I have pink bubble wrap - who's jelly now? XD

Nails4Dummies - Neon Stripes Tape Nails

Nails4Dummies - Neon Stripes Tape Nails

Nails4Dummies - Neon Stripes Tape Nails
 
Sorry for the tip wear, I decided to wait until the next morning to take pics and that was not the right decision!
 
I miss you guys, what's been going on with all of you - you've been so quiet! Hopefully you're just busy being fabulous!

9 comments:

  1. Love your blog! These nails are great. Do you ever do tutorials for nail newbies like me? :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I checked out your blog as well, very kawaii! ;) I don't do tutorials yet but I hope to start a youtube channel VERY soon! I have a 6 mo old baby and an almost full time job so I don't have the time to create videos but I will be soon!

      Delete
  2. Beauuuuuutiful! Skittle stripes, great idea! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Congrats!! :) You can read my post to find out more about it at my blog www.missmanimonster.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome! Definitely want to try this at some point soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome! I am loving this!

    ReplyDelete

Please do not put any links in the comments! Your comment will be deleted, thank you! :)