Friday, May 24, 2013

I'm Still Here, I Promise!

Hey everyone! Huge apology for being absent for so long! I was on vacation in Oklahoma from the 15th-22nd and the couple of weeks leading up to it were crazy busy and stressful! I was actually there during those awful tornadoes that went through. The one that went through the first day just BARELY missed us and we were even standing out by the storm shelter ready to jump in at any moment. The bigger twister on the second day was about 40 minutes away from us and we were so blessed that we are all safe and sound.

Like any vacation, I feel like I need a vacation to recover from it! So I'm hoping to have some posts up next week because I miss you all terribly! The worst part is that my nails are in terrible shape between traveling with 3 small children and the stress of the storms! But it's good to be back and see you soon! MWAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not put any links in the comments! Your comment will be deleted, thank you! :)